- When the new Mötley Crüe biopic premieres on Netflix next month, there will be four brand new songs from the band featured in the flick.
- Playing the role of Tommy Lee in the movie is rapper Machine Gun Kelly, who does more than just portray the drummer on screen.
- Responding to a fan question on Twitter, Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx reveals that the first single written for The Dirt has MGK and frontman Vince Neil on it, adding, “they f***ing crush too.”
- Sixx describes the new music as “Heavy Crue,” which we’ll get to hear on March 22nd.
- What more do you think we’ll learn in the film versus what was put in the book?