‘November Rain’ Reaches 2 Billion YouTube Views
February 15, 2023 6:38AM CST
- Guns N’ Roses’ 1991 classic “November Rain” has reached another impressive YouTube milestone.
- As of Wednesday, the video has been viewed over two billion times – the first 90’s rock video to reach that mark.
- The video was first uploaded to YouTube on Christmas Day, 2009.
- The next 90’s rock video to join the two-billion club will likely be Linkin Park’s “Numb”, which has already racked up more than 1.9 billion views.
- What makes the “November Rain” video such a classic? What are some of your favorite 90’s music videos?