Oops! Insurance Company Seeing A Rise In VR Related Claims
February 15, 2022 7:18AM CST
- If you’ve ever tried a VR (virtual reality) headset and played VR games, you know how “real” they are – that’s the point, right?
- Well, maybe they are working too well.
- UK insurance company Aviva says they have seen a spike in VR-related claims, mostly people accidentally breaking TVs while playing a VR game.
- In fact, the company reported a 31% jump in claims last year, which is an increase of nearly 70% since 2016.
- Have you had a VR accident or something super funny happen while immersed in the VR world?