- Fans concerned about Ozzy Osbourne will be happy to know that The Prince Of Darkness is doing much better after he reinjured himself earlier this month while dealing with pneumonia, which caused him to cancel all upcoming live appearances.
- Speaking to the “The Jenny McCarthy Show” about his new series on Travel Channel, Jack Osbourne gave an update, revealing his dad is “getting back on his feet, so he’s good.”
- Jack also told People, “He’s doing good. He’s back to being his cynical old self, [which] is always a good sign. When he’s complaining about mundane things, you know he’s good.”
- Most of Ozzy’s 2019 dates have been postponed until next year, while the festival cancellations cannot be rescheduled.
- Do you have tickets for Ozzy’s postponed shows? Did you get a new date yet?