- While battling pneumonia earlier this year, Ozzy Osbourne managed to reaggravate an old injury, forcing the cancellation of his 2019 tour as the singer underwent surgery on his neck and back.
- “I was in agony beyond anything I ever experienced before in my life. It was awful,” the Ozzman tells Rolling Stone, noting, “I’m taking physical and occupational therapy classes, but the progress is very slow.”
- Surgeons needed to cut nerves, which Ozzy says left him “wobbling all over the place,” with his right arm feeling “permanently cold.”
- But there is a light at the end of the tunnel, with show dates rescheduled. “I’m hoping that I’ll be okay and ready to go by January. I’m really keeping my fingers crossed,” admits Ozzy.
- What’s the biggest surgery you had to undergo? How long was the recovery?