- Ozzy Osbourne had been out of commission for more than a month after suffering complications from the flu that required hospitalization. But fans will be happy to know that the Ozzman is on the mend, according to his family.
- Appearing on “Access” last week with an update, Ozzy’s son Jack reveals, “Well, if this gauges where he’s at, he’s complaining a lot and he’s back to his normal routine. So everything’s A-okay there.”
- The Blizzard of Oz’s wife, Sharon, also joked, “That’s always a good sign, when he complains and he’s miserable. Then you know it’s good.”
- While Ozzy was forced to cancel shows recently, he’ll be back on the road in May, kicking off a new North American tour at the Rocklahoma festival.
- How would your family describe what is your “normal”?