- One fan’s petition to see Ozzy Osbourne become a knight continues to move closer to its goal of reaching 25,000 signatures.
- Helen Maidiotis has taken to Change.org with hopes of seeing the singer have sir attached to the front of his name like many of his other rock contemporaries hailing from the UK.
- Maidiotis, who has been on this campaign for eight years, believes the Prince of Darkness is deserving of the honor with “his services to music and charity over the last 5 decades.”
- Ozzy himself has heard about the drive, sharing it to his social media back in September.
- Which other rockers are deserving of the honor?