Papa Roach Frontman Will Celebrate Seven Years Of Sobriety
January 23, 2019 6:00AM CST
- In 2012, Jacoby Shaddix was facing down the end of his marriage and fighting the demons of suicidal depression. Rather than succumb, he quit drinking. That was seven years ago this February and he’s never looked back.
- The Papa Roach frontman admits in a recent interview that “putting down the bottle” was “probably one of the best decisions” he ever made, revealing, “it saved my life.”
- Thanks to sobriety, Shaddix has lots of plans for the future, including, one day becoming a grandpa and continuing with his music.
- Just last week, the California hard rockers celebrated the release of their tenth studio album, Who Do You Trust?, and will also head out on tour with Shinedown starting next month.
- Have you needed to give up drinking? How difficult was it at first? What keeps you on the right path?