- Rage Against The Machine’s last appearance was in 2011 at the LA Rising Festival. But thanks to a social media post by one of the band members, rumors have started to abound about a reunion.
- Drummer Brad Wilk shared a photo of the quartet on stage to his Instagram, captioned, “Hug it out… #ratm #2011?”
- Immediately the commentators went nuts, sparking hopes that the band will return.
- One user wrote, “You guys need to reunite, you’re like the Avengers. The people need R.A.T.M. The Evil empire is striking back,” while another added, “We need u together guys, more than ever.”
- Do you think the photo had a hidden meaning? Which other bands have been MIA that need to make a comeback?