- Fans expecting the third installment in Rob Zombie’s horror trilogy won’t have to wait much longer to see it on the big screen. The rocker turned director announced to his Instagram followers that it’s complete.
- Posting a photo of himself shooting each movie, Zombie writes, “Quite a F*****g journey to say the least.”
- 3 From Hell still doesn’t have a release date, but Zombie has been giving his concertgoers a taste at his shows. Loudwire expects to see the film out later in the year.
- Zombie is definitely keeping himself busy this year, launching a tour and festival dates in the spring and summer.
- Which horror directors are you really into? How do Zombie’s movies rank with the greats?