- Does it sound like he’s bragging? Rock and Roll Lothario Rod Stewart claims that he was having so much sex at one point in his life, he was losing interest.
- The legendary singer detailed his plight to The Sun, revealing, “Sex at one point was beginning to be boring, late Eighties, early Nineties, always flying in models left, right and center. One would arrive, the other would leave.”
- What Stewart was craving was someone he could devote his life to, as it was the one thing he says he was missing.
- Fortunately, that came in 1999 when Stewart started dating Penny Lancaster, who he then married in 2007, and with whom he fathered two children.
- What’s the one thing you could do over and over and not get bored?