- Ryan Reynolds returns to the big screen this weekend, voicing the title character in Pokemon Detective Pikachu. While the role is definitely more family friendly than his famous Deadpool, Reynolds hints there’s some good footage on the cutting room floor.
- “There’s probably an entirely different film that they could cut together that wouldn’t make the PG cut at all,” Reynolds tells the Associated Press.
- Will the Disney-Fox merger change his superhero mutant in the future? Not likely, according to the Canadian actor. “I don’t, no. I don’t have any reason to be concerned based on everything I’ve heard Disney say publicly and privately.”
- Meanwhile, Reynolds, taking a page from Deadpool’s persona, trolled fans with a fake, full-length leak of Friday’s film.
- Which of Reynolds’ roles has been your favorite?