LAS VEGAS, NV - SEPTEMBER 15: Singer Brent Smith of the band Shinedown performs during the Carnival of Madness tour at The Joint inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino on September 15, 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)
- Shinedown frontman Brent Smith is helping out a fellow band.
- Spiritbox was supposed to open for Limp Bizkit, but with the cancelation of the tour, the band has reportedly lost a large amount of tour expenses.
- As a result, Smith gifted the band ten-thousand dollars to help out.
- Spiritbox posted their gratitude on social media today writing, “Can we talk about what an amazing person @TheBrentSmith from @Shinedown is? He just gifted us ten-thousand dollars towards our losses since our tour was recently cancelled. This is such an amazing and kind gesture, seriously thank you!”
- Has anyone ever done something totally unexpected and generous for you when you didn’t expect it?