- It’s a super showdown: 43-year-old Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Bucs vs. 25-year-old Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LV.
- But, those aren’t the only numbers to talk about.
- With a reduced-capacity crowd at Raymond James Stadium because of COVID-19 restrictions, tickets are expected to be even more sky-high than normal.
- Reports say four lower-level 50-yard line seats sold for $160,000 overnight.
- Two seats, 8 rows up from the Chiefs bench: $70,000 for the pair.
- The best seats available on Ticketmaster as of late Sunday night: $26,000 for one ticket (plus fees).
- Have you ever been to a Super Bowl? How much did you pay for the tickets?
Super Bowl 55 shatters record ticket prices after Patrick Mahomes leads Kansas City to win