Slash Doesn’t Need Rest, He’d Rather Play
March 6, 2019 6:06AM CST
- A famous musician once sang, “I’ll sleep when I’m dead,” which seems to be the philosophy that Slash has adopted. Immediately after wrapping Guns N’ Roses’ highly successful “Not In This Lifetime” tour, the guitarist hit the road with his other band.
- Slash featuring Myles Kennedy And The Conspirators is currently tearing across Europe then heading to South America before hitting the US and Canada this summer in support of their latest record, Living The Dream.
- When asked about his work ethic at a stop in Poland, the tophat wearing rocker replied, “I think it’s just that I really love what it is that I do, and in order to be able to do it, you have to be at it all the time.”
- “Do what you love and you’ll never work a day,” some say. And Slash would agree, telling Wirtualna Polska, “Maybe it’s a workaholic thing, but I love jamming. I love playing.”
- Do you agree with Slash? Are you the kind of person who keeps at it? What keeps you going?