- Slash has lots of juggling to do before this year is up. His solo band hits the road in mid-August. After they wrap, he heads back out with Guns N’ Roses for the fall.
- When the touring is done, the top hat-wearing rocker can finally get into the studio and start working on tracks for GN’R’s long-awaited next record.
- Speaking to BelfastLive, Slash reveals, “We’re focused on working towards this new record that everybody’s been asking about. So start focusing on that in earnest. And that’s it. I’m not thinking about anything else while that is going on. That’s really the main focus.”
- As for what new material from the iconic band might sound like today, Slash won’t speculate, admitting, “I have no f***ing idea. I really couldn’t tell you. It’s like anything else — you don’t know what it is until it’s done.”
- How do you think a new GN’R album will sound? Like their classic material or something new?