- If you’re a Slayer fan, you might want to keep New Year’s Eve open. According to the website Wegow, the metal legends have scheduled their final show.
- Calling it “Slayer’s last-ever show in Los Angeles!” the posting says it will take place at the Great Western Forum in Inglewood with Anthrax, Testament, Exodus, Sacred Reich and Iron Reagan on the bill.
- No further details have been offered other than a link asking to sign up for more information.
- Slayer has previously announced last year that they would be “making their exit” with a “final world tour,” which is ongoing.
- Are you a fan of a band who called it quits? Were you able to catch them one last time?