- The members of Slipknot look like they’d be right at home in a haunted house – which is exactly where they’ll be next month.
- Members of Slipknot will be visiting a haunted attraction called “The Slaughterhouse” in the band’s hometown of Des Moines, Iowa. For one weekend in mid-October, the band will be on-site giving tours to frightened customers.
- Drummer M. Shawn Crahan says their involvement is “all about the fans” and a chance to connect with fans in a setting other than a huge concert.
- Slipknot has big plans for 2019, including a tour and eagerly anticipated new album.
- Have you ever worked at a haunted house? What was it like? Do you enjoy being scared, or do you prefer less terrifying activities?