- A Slipknot concert is a chaotic place – but the band still believes in safety first.
- The band is currently on tour in Australia, and twice they’ve had to pause the show to get fans to stop climbing the speaker towers.
- It happened last Friday in Melbourne, and again Sunday night in Brisbane. Both times the band stopped playing and wouldn’t resume until the rowdy fans were safely on solid ground.
- Frontman Corey Taylor admonished the crowd: “I can’t take you crazy m*********rs anywhere, man” – but then admitted “I can’t stay mad at you.“
- What’s the wildest fan behavior you’ve ever seen at a concert?