- Slipknot just launched a new website and depending on what kind of device you’re using to visit, viewers get a different result. Just what is the band teasing is still a mystery though.
- The site, wearenotyourkind.com, takes its name from the lyrics of the metal rockers latest single, “All Out Life”. When surfing on a desktop, the home page displays a countdown clock set to expire on Monday and a message to visit on a mobile device.
- Navigate your phone to the site, and you’ll see a link to share your location. Pressing on that reveals coordinates for what appears to be venue locations for an upcoming North American tour.
- The band is spending June and July with dates in Europe.
- What do you think the band is teasing?