- The Pittsburgh Steelers traded Antonio Brown to the Oakland Raiders in exchange for a 3rd and a 5th round draft pick.
- We now learn they had a better offer from the Patriots but turned it down.
- According to Ian Rapoport, Monday on the NFL Network, New England had offered a 2nd and a 4th round pick for the 30-year-old receiver.
- Rapoport says the Steelers turned it down because the team wasn’t interested in doing business with New England.
- Why do you think Pittsburgh snubbed New England? Do you think they should have taken the Patriots’ offer?