- The third season of Stranger Things will kick off on July 4th and if one theory is correct, fans will gain more insight into Eleven’s backstory.
- Taking a look at the previously released episode titles, Screen Rant believes that “The Birthday” will likely focus on Millie Bobby Brown’s character.
- While the title could refer to a different member of the Hawkins, Indiana crew celebrating another trip around the sun, the site doesn’t think the show’s creators would spend an entire episode on just that.
- Hardcore fans are also hoping the upcoming season will shed more light on the lab’s other children, having met Eight in season 2.
- What do you think the title refers to? Which loose ends from last season do you hope will get covered this summer?