System Of A Down Don’t “See Eye To Eye”
May 15, 2019 5:00AM CDT
- While fans would certainly love to hear new music from System of a Down, it just doesn’t seem likely that it will ever happen. Apparently, the band can’t find any common ground with how to record.
- According to Daron Malakian, singer Serj Tankian is at odds with the other members, revealing, “It’s kind of three of us that don’t necessarily see eye to eye with where he would wanna take the band.”
- Despite the two taking public jabs at each other last year, the guitarist admits, “I don’t hate anybody in my band,” adding, “When it comes to happy holidays, Easters, birthdays, we’re all still cool, we all consider each other like a family.”
- While System’s last album was released in 2005, they still have shows planned, hitting the Sonic Temple Festival and Chicago Open Air this weekend.
- How important is it for bands to keep releasing new music?