The Cranberries On Finishing Their Final Album Without Dolores O’Riordan
- Dolores O’Riordan left this world exactly one year ago. At the time, she and The Cranberries were working on a new album. Soldiering on without the singer, they finished the record, which gets its release on Tuesday.
- The surviving bandmates, Fergal Lawler, along with Noel and Mike Hogan, penned a note on their website describing the LP In The End.
- Admitting that it was “a very painful process,” the band felt it would be best to complete the recording, calling it a very “meaningful thing to do,” and adding, “We felt that this is what she would want.”
- The band capped the message with a thank you to their fans, writing, “Without you, none of this would have been possible. It has been an incredible journey.”
- Do you think this is the last we will hear from the band? Do you expect there will be some anniversary material or something from the vaults eventually?