- This kid made more money last year than you will likely do in your lifetime, all by reviewing toys. Talk about a dream come true for a seven-year-old.
- Ryan of the “Ryan ToysReview” has been named No. 1 on Forbes‘ annual list of highest-earning YouTube stars, bringing in a whopping $22 million from June 2017 to June 2018.
- The channel started off in 2015, with a video of the then four-year-old opening up boxes of toys from Pixar’s Cars movie, which now has been watched nearly 935 million times.
- With a subscriber base of 17.3 million and total views reaching 26 billion, Ryan now has an exclusive deal with Walmart on his own line of toys.
- Do you watch unboxing videos? What’s the appeal?