- Are you feeling stressed during the holidays? You are not alone.
- A new study says 88 percent of Americans are feeling stressed this time of year.
- The average couple will have seven arguments during the most wonderful time of the year. Most disagreements are based on where to spend the holidays and how much money should you shell out for gifts.
- Other holiday stresses involve who’s cooking, who’s cleaning up and having personal or political conversations with family and friends.
- What triggers your holiday stress? Are you already deep into it?