- The Offspring have been trying something new as of late, turning off the amps and rocking out acoustically. Trouble is, fans are singing along louder than the band now.
- According to Noodles, they’ve played a few “silly and fun” unplugged sets at radio stations in the past, but the idea really kicked off after a successful benefit show last year.
- “The audience was really into it. We thought, ‘We could go twice as long, do a full set and see how this works out.’ We did five shows and the crowds were incredible, singing along and smiling the whole time,” the guitarist told Inlander.
- Noodles notes the shows are more intimate, adding, “There’s a lot of looking people in the eye, because they’re right there.”
- Which bands have you seen play acoustically? How did their songs change?