Toddler Buys Couch On Amazon While Playing With Mother’s Phone
July 1, 2019 7:08AM CDT
- It might be best to switch your phone into airplane mode before handing it over to your toddler. It’s an expensive lesson one mother says she’s learned.
- According to Isabella McNeil, her two-year-old just bought the family a new couch off Amazon, using the app’s one-click feature.
- The California mom of two only discovered the $430 purchase after she received the notification, “Your couch has shipped,” a day later.
- Unfortunately, there was no way to cancel the order. Rather than pay a $79 restocking fee plus the $100 return shipping, McNeil is trying to unload the new living room item online.
- Ever have something similar happen to you? What was bought?