Tom DeLonge On Why He Quit Blink-182
March 14, 2019 8:15AM CDT
- While it may seem on the surface that Tom DeLonge quit one of the biggest rock bands of the 90s and 2000s to watch the skies for aliens, it turns out he had a different personal reason.
- The blink-182 co-founder addressed his 2015 departure in a new video discussing his new company, To The Stars Academy Of Arts & Science.
- Recalling his final show, standing on stage in front of 100,000 fans, the guitarist says, “I left my band and all that I was known for because this is the moment and time I can change the world for my kids and everybody else.”
- DeLonge has teamed up with History for a six-part miniseries coming in May titled, Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation.
- Have you ever quit a job even though you were doing well? What were your reasons?