- One of the last holdouts has finally given in to the digital era. Today (Friday) marks the momentous occasion where listeners can now stream the entire catalog from Tool on all the platforms.
- Back in May, eagle-eyed fans noticed that the band had created profiles on the services’ sites, complete with photos and a bio, but no music had been uploaded.
- AC/DC, The Beatles, Metallica, and Led Zeppelin were famously, at one time, opposed to streaming, but eventually relented.
- Expect that the Tool’s long-awaited 6th studio album, Fear Inoculum, will also be available when released on August 30th.
- Why do you think these bands hold out for so long? Which do you prefer? Streaming or physical albums?