- Fans have waited 13 years, but this summer, the long-awaited fifth studio album from Tool will finally be released.
- While Maynard James Keenan previously said the record would be out “somewhere between mid-May and mid-July,” the band just revealed it’s going to take a few more weeks than originally thought.
- According to reports from their Birmingham, Alabama show on Tuesday night, Tool flashed the date August 30th on the video screens with Keenan telling attendees to spread the news.
- Following the frontman’s instructions, a Twitter user shared a photo from the gig, leading one sarcastic commentator to note, “Notice they didn’t include a year…”
- Do you find this long draw out is building excitement or fatigue?