- Just got to Facebook.com/Slipknot to give it a shot!
- Slipknot fans can get a three-month jump on Halloween by dressing up as their favorite masked musician. Virtually, that is.
- To promote the upcoming release of “We Are Not Your Kind,” the band has unveiled a Facebook filter that places the mask of any member — including the new mystery man, Tortilla Face — on a user’s selfie. It even works with short videos.
- The album “We Are Not Your Kind” drops August 9th.
- What’s the coolest promotional gimmick you’ve seen? Would Slipknot be less popular if the band’s members stopped wearing masks?