- While there is no magic cure for a hangover here are some food and drink choices to help ease the pain.
- Remember this, dehydration is a big part of the hangover problem so reaching for coffee/caffeine is not the way to go. Caffeine is going to dehydrate you more.
- Reach for water or coconut water to replenish electrolytes.
- A good DIY drink is water, fresh squeezed juice, a pinch of sea salt and honey.
- Eat eggs before you reach for the bagel and cream cheese. Eggs help your liver neutralize the toxins from alcohol.
- Add a banana to breakfast. A coconut water banana smoothie is a good remedy.
- If you are throwing up add ginger to your water.
- Have you tried any of these? What is your go-to post drinking?