- When you just can’t decide what to drink at the local watering hole, you gotta turn to the expert. If you ask the bartender for a recommendation, you’ll likely get a pour from this bottle.
- In a new survey taken by MetrixLab MSS in their US Bartender Influencer Study, Fireball is no longer the shot of choice. For the second year in a row, it’s Jack Daniel’s all the way.
- Speaking to nearly 10,000 sprits slingers in America, Patron takes the crown for tequila, while Bombay Sapphire, Bacardi, Grey Goose, and Jack win out in their respective categories.
- The researchers note, “Bartenders are making recommendations to roughly 44% of their customers in the US, so winning these awards means a brand has the opportunity for a higher share of purchase.”
- What’s your drink of choice when you go out?