You’re Going to Start Paying More For Netflix
- Get ready to budget more money for Netflix.
- The streaming service is raising prices. The most popular plan will increase from $11 to $13 a month. The cheapest plan goes up to $9 and Ultra HD jumps from $14 to $16.
- All 58 million U.S. subscribers to Netflix will have to pay more to view movies and shows.
- The last Netflix price increase came in late 2017.
- Are you willing to pay a few extra bucks a month to keep Netflix? Will you be shopping for different services?